With the pandemic and growing digital needs, Canada is facing a shortage of skilled labor in the information technology (IT) field.
Latest ‘Global Future In-Demand Skills’ report released by Randstad Sourceright shows that IT talent is overwhelmingly in the US, India, China and the UK, while Canada is experiencing a shortage in this field among others.
Here are the 9 most in-demand skills in 26 markets globally:
- Artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML)
- Augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR)
- Block chain
- Cloud computing
- Cyber security
- Data science
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Robotic process automation (RPA)
- User interface/experience design (UI/UX)
And here are the 9 most in-demand IT skills in Canada:
- Cloud Computing
- Data Science
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (AA)
- User Interface (UI)/EU Design
- Internet of Things (IOD)
- Augmented Reality (AR)/Virtual Reality (VR)
- Automation of robotic processes
Arabs in Toronto
Arabs in Toronto is a portal dedicated to inform the Arab community in Toronto. Concerned about providing information, this digital media is the first to provide a range of information and practices dedicated to community services.